BE INVOLVED. Make a difference in your child’s education.
No experience necessary. We will work with you throughout the process.
- HELP RUN AN EVENT by volunteering to help on the day of the event
- JOIN AN EVENT COMMITTEE as a member or a chairperson
- BECOME A PTA BOARD MEMBER – Board positions are President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. Volunteers are voted in and can hold a position for up to 2 years. Besides the official board member roles, we have parent liaison positions where you can learn what we do and be more involved.
- HELP BEHIND THE SCENES as a Chinese translator, by creating flyers, by organizing volunteer sign-ups, etc.
- BE A ROOM PARENT – Responsibilities include:
- Creating and distributing classroom rosters
- Assisting teachers (as needed). With the teacher’s input, communicate classroom matters, events, reminders, classroom wish list, volunteer sign-ups, etc.
- Distributing school news and sending out reminders
- Supporting school events, throughout the year, by communicating event details and soliciting volunteers when needed
- Coordinating teacher gifts (Optional)
- ATTEND GENERAL PTA MEETINGS
- September 13, 2018
- January 10, 2019
- April 11, 2019
If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail email@example.com or leave us a note in the school office.